weah22

weah22 stephaineweah@live.com

Hello dear,my name is miss stephaine i am so happy to read your profile at (sixgroups.com),please i will like us to know each other and to establish a strong relationship.contact me on my email (stephaineweah@live.com) to enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more in further comminication.have a nice day.

miss stephaine.

over 2 years BuddyPage
  1. muctar1 hello weah22 my name is muctar jabbi am living in Brikama the Gambia smiling coast of West Africa am also like to meet friends from outside of my country and i will like to know more about u and i want to see ur more pic... but i will lose communication for 2 to 3days am going to business trip have a nice day
    over 2 years

2. BUBACARRSAMBOU Leave a comment ...I AM HERE WITH U ALWZ
    U ARE SO PRETTY
    about 1 year

3. EBRIAMA SAINE hello miss stephaine, wats up? i am ebrima saine, i live in serekunda from banjul the gambia. i would like to be a wonderful friend of yours.
    about 1 year

4. habibkanu hi miss stephaine how are you? you looking good from habib

about 1 year

5. Nobz stanly Leave a comment ...miss stephaine am oky don't about you who is?
    about 1 year

6. Nobz stanly Leave a comment ...Miss stephaine you have promised me u'll tell me each and everthing about you when found in your email
    about 1 year

7. Naresh Yeah ! i m here
    about 1 year

Meet your friends and other visitors on all Livecommunity websites.

Great, go ahead and promote the best stuff from the web.

Users online. Login - Join sixgroups.com home
Please activate JavaScript to enjoy the full sixgroups.com experience.